Personal Information We Collect
When you use our Services, we may collect the following categories of personal information:
Information You Provide to Us
Account Information. When you create and we will collect your name and email address including information, address, and phone number. Please note that we use a third-party service provider to collect and process payment card information on the Services. We do not directly collect or store any payment card information provided to the Service, but it may receive information associated with your payment card information (e.g., your billing details).
Information Contained in Documents. Depending on the Documents you upload to or create with our Services, we may collect personal information including, but not limited to, names of people you have personal or business relationships with, business certificate and license numbers, personal accounts or business account numbers with banks, financial institutions, merchants and vendors.
Communications with Us. We may collect personal information from you such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our Services, sign up for our newsletter, request customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us
Customer Service and Support. If you call or otherwise interact with our customer service and support, we may collect the information you provide to our representatives. In addition, we may record telephone calls between you and our representatives for training and quality assurance purposes.
Interactive Features. Any information shared on the public sections of these channels will be considered “public” and will not be subject to the privacy protections referenced herein. By using these interactive features, you assume the risk that the personal information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
Surveys. We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include personal information.
Conferences, Trade Shows, and other Events. We may attend conferences, trade shows, and other events where we collect personal information from individuals who interact with or express an interest in our Services. If you provide us with any information at one of these events, we will use it for the purposes for which it was collected.
Business Development and Strategic Partnerships. We may collect personal information from individuals and third parties to assess and pursue potential business opportunities.
Information We Collect Through Your Use of the Services
We may collect certain information automatically when you use the Services. This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising and other unique identifiers, details about your browser, operating system or device, location information (including inferred location based off of your IP address), Internet service provider, pages that you visit before, during and after using the Services, information about the links you click, information about how you interact with the Services, including the frequency and duration of your activities, and other information about how you use the Services. Information we collect may be associated with accounts and other devices.
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in device browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Services may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded in the Services that collects information about engagement on the Services. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement. We may also include web beacons in e-mails to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
Analytics. We may also use Google Analytics and other service providers to collect and process analytics information on our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Site by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Information from Other Sources
Our customers. If you use our Services on behalf of an organization (e.g., your employer), that organization may provide us with information about you so that we can provision your account.
Third Party Services and Organizations. We may obtain information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and other organizations. For example; Fedex, Usps, address validation, your courier account, your cargo account and so on. Through a third-party application, such as a third-party login service, we may collect information about you from that third party that you have made available via your privacy settings.
How We Use Your Information
We process personal information for a variety of business purposes, including:
To provide the Services or Information Requested.
- Fulfill our contract with you or the organization on whose behalf you use the Services;
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products;
- Manage your information;
- Process payment card and/or other financial information to facilitate your use of the Services;
- Respond to questions, comments, and other requests;
- Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Services; and
- Answer requests for customer or technical support.
- Pursue legitimate interests, such as direct marketing, research and development (including marketing research), network and information security, and fraud prevention;
- Measure interest and engagement in the Services;
- Develop of new products and services;
- Improve our products and Services;
- Ensure internal quality control and safety;
- Verify individual identity;
- Carry out audits;
- Communicate with you about activities on the Services and changes to our agreements;
- Prevent and prosecute potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Enforce our agreements; and
- Comply with our legal obligations.
Marketing Our Products and Services. We may use personal information to tailor and provide you with content. We may provide you with these materials as permitted by applicable law.
If you have any questions about our marketing practices or if you would like to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, you may contact us at any time as set forth below.
Business Partners. We may provide personal information to business partners to provide you with a product or service you have requested. We may also provide personal information to business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services.
Security of Your Information
By using the Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by sending a notice through the Services or by sending an e-mail to you.
Third Party Websites/Applications
The Services may contain links to other websites/applications and other websites/applications may reference or link to our Services. These third-party services are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.